How we work with CPOs
Eco-Movement is the most complete platform for charge point location data in Europe, with (dynamic data) connections with the majority of charge point operators in Europe. Eco-Movement is fully independent and has no ownership ties with other players in the EV industry (directly, nor indirectly via its investors). Eco-Movement is fully focused on charge point location data and is not a CPO, MSP or roaming/payment provider.
The major navigators in Europe and many MSPs chose Eco-Movement as their selected source for charge point location data in Europe. Eco-Movement improves and uniforms the data, and also adds information that is relevant to EV drivers. This way, our clients receive ‘navigation-ready’ data and are able to provide EV drivers with the best possible navigation experience.
The European Commission (EAFO) has selected Eco-Movement as their primary source for charge point statistics in Europe.
With Eco-Movement, your data is in the right hands. Data flows are configurable and CPOs are in full control. CPOs decide where their data ends up, and in what way.
Services that we provide to CPOs
– Data distribution to selected partners, to reach as many EV drivers as possible
– Portal to configure outgoing data flows, CPO is in control
– API uptime monitoring
– Pro-active alerts in case of inconsistencies in data received from CPO
– Customized map that can be embedded on CPOs website
Making the connection
– Free onboarding proces and API explanation by our development team
– We can connect any source. (CSV, JSON, XML, etc)
Onboarding is easy and only takes a couple of hours
– Highly experienced development team, managing over 70 connections
– Clear and straight forward onboarding process
– We can connect to any source and protocol
Are you a CPO and not yet connected to Eco-Movement? Do you want to be part of our network?
Please contact us at +31 (0)85-30 36 743 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can discuss how we can work together.